- Built up from 5 electoral wards: Davyhulme East, Davyhulme West, Flixton, Urmston and Bucklow-St-Martin
- An estimated 52,514 people live in the locality; the proportion from a Black and Minority ethnic group is lower than Trafford and England average.
- Bucklow-St-Martin ward is the most deprived in Trafford; levels of deprivation in the other wards of West locality are similar to Trafford and lower than England average
- Life expectancy at birth in Bucklow-St-Martin is worse than England average, with the other wards similar to England;
- Indicators of disease and poor health are generally worse than England average; although incidence of breast and prostate cancer is low relative to England
- Death rates for the main causes of death are generally worse than England average
Click here for the West Locality Profile
This page was last modified on 02/07/2018 09:52:00