- Built up from 4 electoral wards: Stretford, Longford, Gorse Hill, and Clifford
- An estimated 48,376 people live in the locality; North is markedly younger in age structure relative to England, and has the highest proportion from a Black and Minority ethnic group of all Trafford’s localities
- Levels of deprivation in Clifford ward are high, with the other wards in the locality more similar to England average
- Male Life expectancy at birth in the wards of Stretford, Clifford and Gorse Hill is worse than England average whilst Female Life Expectancy at birth in all four North wards is similar to England average.
- Indicators of disease and poor health are generally worse than England average
- Death rates for the main causes of death are generally worse than England average
Click here for the North Locality Profile
This page was last modified on 27/07/2018 10:54:00